Want something for nothing? Of course. Who doesn’t? From time to time we partner with studios and/or PR agencies to promote titles. Below is what we currently have up for grabs. Simply enter your name and email address and you’re entered for a chance to win. Yep, that’s it.
All of the rules are down at the bottom, but we assure you that you won’t be placed on any marketing or e-mail lists. Good luck!
Game of Thrones: Season 8 (Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray)
George R.R. Martin’s best-selling book series “A Song of Ice and Fire” is brought to the screen as HBO sinks its considerable storytelling teeth into the medieval fantasy epic. It’s the depiction of two powerful families — kings and queens, knights and renegades, liars and honest men — playing a deadly game for control of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, and to sit atop the Iron Throne. Martin is credited as a co-executive producer and one of the writers for the series, whose shooting locations include Northern Ireland, Malta, Croatia and Spain.
- Game of Thrones: The Last Watch: A documentary featured on DVD in two parts by filmmaker Jeanie Finlay chronicling the making of the final season.
- When Winter Falls: Exclusive 30-minute featurette with showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, along with major stars and behind-the-scenes players, breaking down all that went into the colossal filming of the “Battle of Winterfell” in Season 8, Episode 3.
- Duty is the Death of Love: A compelling look at how the team behind Game of Thrones and its major stars, including Kit Harington, Peter Dinklage and Emilia Clarke, brought the show to its conclusion in the series finale, “The Iron Throne.”
- Audio Commentaries: 10 Audio Commentaries with cast and crew, including the show’s creators, Benioff and Weiss, on the final season.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes: 5 never-before-seen deleted or extended scenes from season 8.
- Histories and Lore: New animated pieces giving the history and background of notable season 8 locations and storylines.
Titles will be fulfilled by the studio or PR agency that represents the particular title(s). By entering this contest, you agree to have your name and email address shared with said studio affiliates. Your information will not be sold and you will not be added to any mailing lists. The titles will be selected at random. There is a limit of one entry per contest period. Multiple emails will be deleted and you will forfeit your entry. If you do not agree with these rules – don’t enter.
If you are chosen as a winner, you will be contacted directly by Blu-ray Authority. At that time you will be asked to provide a valid mailing address.
This contest is open to residents of the United States only.